This is what we are, in a little more than 60 seconds.
Questo è ciò che siamo, in poco più di 60 secondi.
- The protection granted by a PDO may extend to the shape of a product, says the CJEU
- The Italian Competition Authority fines HP 10 million Euros for misleading and aggressive commercial practices
- Undeclared payment fees: the Parclick case
- The Italian Antitrust Authority fines Apple 10 million EUR
- The Italian Competition Authority accepts the commitments made by Electronic Arts for greater transparency of in-game purchases
CJEU Community Trademark confidential information copyright copyright @en copyright infringement coronavirus Corte di Giustizie UE Court of Milan damages Data Protection design @en Directive 2001/29/EC ECJ EUCJ European Court of Justice european union Garante GDPR general court infringement Intellectual Property @en Internet @en IP Italian Data Protection Authority Italy life science @en Martini Manna Milan Milan IP court patent @en patent infringement patents Privacy privacy @en right to be forgotten slavish imitation three-dimensional trademark trademark trademark @en trademark infringement trademarks trade secrets Tribunale UE unfair competition