A qualified chartered accountant and auditor with extensive experience in the tax, corporate, accounting and business crisis management fields, Costanzo is of counsel of Martini Manna.
- advising clients in the evaluation of intangible assets;
- providing assistance in the establishment and management of different companies (including M&As and relevant due diligences);
- providing advice and planning services in the tax field;
- assisting clients before the Italian Revenue Agency and tax courts;
- advising clients in setting and managing in-house accounting departments;
- preparing and reviewing financial statements;
- providing assistance in debt restructuring procedures;
- assisting clients in business crisis management, also by guiding bankruptcy procedures or voluntary arrangements;
- acting as the liquidator, receiver and/or the court appointed expert in bankruptcy proceedings.
Education and career
- 2006-Present: Qualified chartered accountant – Partner at Tita Napoli Commercialisti, Brescia
- 2006: Admission to the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- 2006: Admission to the Institute of Chartered Auditors
- 2002-2006: Trainee accountant at Studio Tita Commercialisti, Brescia
- 2002: Economics and Trade – Business Economics & Law (degree), Brescia University