Martini Manna Avvocati provide highly specialised consultancy services in the field of personal data processing, also interfacing with the Italian Data Protection Authority, when necessary.
The firm assists its clients in checking and fulfilling all the requirements imposed by the Italian data protection law, including:
- i) drafting letters of appointment as required by law (i.e. with reference to data processors and system administrators);
- ii) drafting internal policies and information notices to employees;
- iii) drafting information notices to customers, suppliers etc;
- iv) assistance in marketing activities;
- v) drafting data processing outsourcing agreements;
- vi) drafting agreements for data sales or transfers (even abroad);
- vii) notifying the Italian Data Protection Authority when required by law;
- viii) providing legal opinions on the possibilities and limits of the processing of data held by a company.
The firm’s latest experiences include:
- assistance to an important fast-food chain in the international transfer of its employee data;
- assistance to a world leading provider of music content online streaming in the transfer of its customer database from a subsidiary of the group to another;
- assistance to a leading Italian company in the digital innovation industry in providing third parties with hyper-profiling customer data services;
- assistance to a leading international fashion group in drafting letters of appointment of data processors and system administrators respectively.
The firm is “GDPR-ready”, able to assist its clients in the implementation of all measures needed to comply with the GDPR Regulation, which will apply from May 2018.