Luca is a criminal lawyer assisting Martini Manna in IP/IT and commercial cases involving criminal law.
- advising and providing assistance to leading companies and corporations in criminal proceedings concerning IP/IT crimes such as: national and EU trademarks counterfeiting (especially in the fashion field), the infringement of rights involving pharmaceutical, textile and mobile phone patents, furniture design, mobile and motorcycle panels, software (power motor control center of oil and gas extraction), copyright infringements (audiovisual and cinematographic works);
- providing in-court and out-of-court assistance to leading Italian and multinational companies in the field of Corporate criminal law (company, banking, bankruptcy, financial, environmental and tax crimes), and with regard to national and international bribery and unintentional offences, especially when committed in violation of Health and Safety rules;
- advising in drafting, implementing and updating compliance programs as set forth by Legislative Decree 231/2001, providing assistance to companies and legal entities in criminal proceedings concerning administrative liability deriving from offences.
Publishing monographs and several papers in some renowned criminal law and IP/IT journals, as well as in national newspapers; co-author of the “Commentary on Criminal Code” by Giorgio Marinucci and Emilio Dolcini.
Fellow in Criminal Law at the University of Brescia.
Lecturer in Criminal Law at the Post-graduate Law School of the University of Brescia.
Education and career
- 2014-Present: Lawyer – Avv. Luca Musso law firm (Milan and Brescia)
- 2003-2013: Lawyer – Associate at Lunghini–Sangiorgio law firm, Milan
- 2003: Post-graduate Law School (Bocconi University of Milan and University of Pavia)
- 2001-2003: Trainee at Avvocato Franco Bruno law firm, Pavia
- 2001: Law (degree), University of Pavia