Margherita is a qualified lawyer specialising in contentious and non-contentious intellectual property, including digital intellectual property, new technologies, information technology, know-how, advertising, unfair competition and data protection.
- management of enforcement programs on a national scale for software houses for associations of software producers;
- management of enforcement programs on a national scale for defending broadcasting rights, including injunction proceedings against telecoms and hosting providers;
- advising on data protection for a consulting firm specializing in providing biostatistics, clinical data management and medical writing services;
- advising on -commerce for a start-up company in the field of retail;
- advising a leading international company developing and distributing software and cloud computing services;
- advising a leading international software development and distribution company, with regard to compliance with data protection and data management issues;
- advising a leading italian company active in the design, production and sale of electronic products in the drafting of software development and licensing contracts;
- advising leading companies in the broadcasting sector in the drafting and review of contracts with telecommunications service providers for the provision of IT services;
- advising on commercial, data protection and IP consulting for a leading distributor of wines and spirits;
- advising on labelling for a company operating in the food sector;
- advising on data protection for a company operating in the videogame sector;
- advising an international company active in the videogame localization sector for the drafting and revision of contracts for the supply of services and goods in the field of artificial intelligence;
- consulting activities for start-up companies in the field of artificial intelligence for video games (review of license and service agreements).
- 2021-Present: Lawyer – Partner at Martini Manna law firm, Milan
- 2018-2021: Lawyer – Partner at LGV Avvocati law firm, Milan
- 2011-2018: Lawyer at LGV Avvocati law firm, Milan
- 2007-2010: Trainee at LGV Avvocati law firm, Milan
- 2017: Specialisation course on data protection – GDPR – IPSOA
- 2007: Law (master’s degree), magna cum laude, University of Milano-Bicocca
- 2005: Law (bachelor’s degree), University of Milano-Bicocca.
Associations and groups
- Member of AIPPI – International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property